Saturday, January 25, 2014

No Malice Says "There Is No Clipse Album In The Works"

Rumors of a Clipse reunion have intensified this month, but No Malice says that there is no validity to those rumors. “There is no Clipse album in the works,” No Malice said in an interview with Fader. “It’s not going down. I don’t know where the rumor stems from. And I don’t know how this keeps coming back up. This isn’t the first time. But I would never play with the fans like that and act like something’s about to happen and it’s not.” Earlier this month, a rumor of a Clipse reunion spread when a status update was posted on Pusha T’s verified Facebook page stating, “It’s coming…” The caption was accompanied by a picture of Clipse and a link to a KarenCivil.com story titled “Clipse End Hiatus, Set to Release Independent Album?” Soon after this post was made, Pusha denied leaking information about a reunion album. “I never leaked anything about the Clipse,” he said. “I didn’t do that. All I did was tell everybody I was in the studio for 20 days with Pharrell and Chad. And then there was a leak that happened and other people just found out that other people were down. But I wouldn’t do that. I wouldn’t do that. So, right now I’m on my Pusha T right now. I don’t wanna mislead nobody, but we just working.” No Malice also previously addressed a potential reunion album. "My brother and I are taking two different approaches to music," No Malice said in an interview with Pow TV Rap Show. "I'm very proud of the Clipse catalog. I really enjoyed that music and most of all, it's made me who I am today. That's not the kind of music I'm doing. I still hold out hope for a Clipse reunion. I really believe that we will be able to do it, but any music that I make is totally 100 percent going to glorify God. That's what I do. That's what I'm about. I'm still holding out hope that can happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment